Friday, June 17, 2011

Rainbows and butterflies and kittens in baskets

I went back to work yesterday and it was magical just to get out of the house again. Things just got better and better from there. I saw a movie with Anna, and painted my fingernails pretty colours, and bought some Doctor Who. Today I made a fairly good start on my assignment, made some cookies* and I will have home-made pizza for dinner, and Tegan and Sara is my soundtrack. Oh, also: I got the Doctor Who theme as my ringtone. I really don't see how things could get much better than that. Except now Mouse is on my lap and he is the best cat for cuddles. This day is made of win.

I really don't have anything else to say right now, I just wanted to post something a little happier than my last post.

*For me, cookies are home-made and biscuits come from a packet. I think it's a distinction unique to me, and certainly shouldn't be indicative of the way New Zealanders talk about baked-goods.

1 comment:

  1. I agree re cookies vs. biscuits. The exception, for me, is Farmbake, because they're somewhere in the middle. Sometimes I think they may even stray far enough over towards cookies to be called such!

    What colour did you paint your nails? I'm rather pleased you have a blog.

    (Kelsy)

    ReplyDelete