Monday, June 13, 2011

The Day of the Terrible News.

I just got a rejection email for a job that I had my heart set on. I let myself get my hopes up. I was picturing how brilliantly I would do the job, where I would live, cycling to work, everything. I was convinced that I was going to get it. Or at least an interview. And then this email. It was short, to the point, and it totally ruined my day. And this is a day where I am as sick as some kind of sick thing, and I have a pile of cat poo to clean up in the bathroom. In other words, way to kick me when I am down, people.

Rejection bites, y'all. I am now going to clean up some gross thing, probably throw up, and then have a nap or summat. 

Wake me when it's tomorrow. 

Update: I watched a good movie, Anna brought me a card and some chocolate, and then I watched some Doctor Who. The day improved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment